键盘左右键可以进行前后翻页操作
帮助

First Member of 2018-19 Recruiting Class

First Member of 2018-19 Recruiting Class

Darland capped the 2016-17 campaign with second-team all-conference honors from the North Central Conference (NCC). He converted on 84.6 percent of his trips to the free-throw line while also averaging 3.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists. The Cowboys finished the Jerryd Bayless Youth Jersey season with a 12-12 record and placed fourth in the NCC with a 7-7 conference record. Darland was also a third-team all-conference selection as a sophomore. Though Darland still has his senior season to look forward to, the chance to play at Waldorf has him excited for the next chapter of his career. “It’s a dream come true to be able to play basketball at the collegiate level,” Darland said. “I’ve been working http://www.official76erstore.com/Joel_Embiid_Jersey my whole life to be able to get the opportunity to do this and it’s an incredible feeling to know that all of the hard work has paid off.” Dows High School standout Rhett Darland is set to continue his hoops career as a member of the Waldorf University men’s basketball team. The 6-foot-3 guard, who’ll be a three-year varsity starter and letter winner following his senior season, signed a letter of intent with the Warriors on Friday to officially become the first member of the program’s 2018-19 recruiting class. “I am very happy to add Rhett to our program,” Waldorf coach Nigel Jenkins said. “He is a blue-collar, hard-hat and lunch-pail type of kid. He works very hard on improving his game and I expect that to continue when he gets here.” Darland knows not every student-athlete is fortunate enough to compete beyond high school and it’s something he’s embracing after committing to the Warriors. “Anybody who gets to play the sport they love at the next level is incredibly lucky and blessed, in my opinion,” Darland said. “I’m honored that the coaching staff and Waldorf University have given me the opportunity to fulfill my dreams of playing college basketball.” Darland is the son of Kelly Darland and will pursue an elementary education degree at C.J. Anderson Authentic Jersey Waldorf. He said the small-town atmosphere and feeling he got when visiting campus led him to joining the Warriors. Forest City is also less than an hour away from Darland’s hometown. “The atmosphere at Waldorf University is incredible,” Darland said. “Forest City is very similar to my hometown and I really see myself feeling comfortable and enjoying myself on the Waldorf campus.” Waldorf’s coaching staff also did their part to make Darland feel at home, making the program feel like a family. “The coaching staff is incredible and Coach Jenkins makes sure to always check up on me and make me feel like part of the Waldorf family, which I think was a big selling point,” Darland said. “The basketball team is heading in the right direction and I feel like I will fit in well with the team. “I know the main objective of going to college is to receive a degree http://www.officialauthenticbroncostore.com/Nike-Brian-Dawkins-Jersey.html and be career-ready, and I know Waldorf will help me in my goal of doing that,” Darland said. “After taking a few visits, I really enjoyed every aspect of the university and I knew I wanted to be a Warrior. I’m truly excited about every aspect of attending Waldorf University.” The Warriors tip off the 2017-18 season on Oct. 28 when they host Silver Lake College in a 4 p.m. matchup. It’ll be another year before Darland arrives on campus, but Jenkins is excited to jumpstart the 2018-19 recruiting class with area talent. “Rhett’s passion and desire to come to Waldorf made him even more desirable,” Jenkins said. “He did his homework, visited multiple times and knew that this was the place for him before he committed. We are very fortunate to have Rhett and his family in our program. I look forward to working with him.”

•Introduce what you have to offer in a simple manner. Bear in mind, the key phrase in social media marketing is "social.com. Sure,nike air max 2017 baratas, the product could be entirely legitimate,nike air max 95 mujer baratas, after all,Nike Air Max 2017 Rojas Hombre Venta, radiation shieldingdevices DO exist, but it seems best to wait for more information before making a purchase. Although most people think that custom made car wheels may prove to be far too costly compared to the generic car wheels, this is usually a misconception. The cost of demolishing a swimming pool is generally determined by the type of pool (above ground versus in-ground pool), the pool size and method of pool removal.com.The content you employ must be interesting. If a swimming pool is no longer being used as often as it used to, the homeowner may decide to just demolish the pool rather than spend on maintenance for something that is no longer being used.ezyevents. They are not kidding hues and that will make your customer considers you and your business truly also which is very critical. Depression can dominate an person with a sadness which could halt daily activities and in many cases make individuals like to live no more.

Several best breast enhancement products and creams are on the market which claims to increase the size of a woman’s breast. Many parents and guardians love this daycare facility because of its numerous benefits.Surgery may be the best breast enhancement option for instant results,Womens Roger Craig Jersey, but there are safe,Tom Rathman Jersey, natural solutions as well.These loans are given on short term basis which means you have to pay back these loans within 30 days once you have them.So you do you do it?The secret behind how to stop a dog from jumping on you is actually pretty simple. If consumers see they you're taking an interest in what they're saying,Vance McDonald Jersey, then it's extra likely they may belief you and your business.So you must do nothing whenever your dog jumps. The franchisor receives a fixed percentage of annual revenues for the services and promotions they provide. If the answer is no, you're most likely getting overly hard on your self.There are a variety of elements that comprise proper Search Engine Optimization. If your self can take a tile with the two successful and superior study course functions nonetheless at a small value; then why need to on your own not attempt a person? They need to in addition present finding out resources that will make it possible for the fresh investor a good deal of likelihood toward process his or her investing undertaking completely published.S.

1/1页1 跳转到
发表新主题 回复该主题